Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Decisions

Sometimes decisions are hard for me. I can see and understand both sides of an issue. I don't want to offend or leave out anyone. I want to make everyone happy. There are always so many options.

Today I had to work on a hard decision. First of all, I should have made it a month ago. Second of all, it involves a lot of people. I have to make a decision about where they are going to spend their vacation and how much money it will cost them. How much driving everyone has to do. And thirdly, in the middle of it, my internet connection went down.

But, thank you to my yard and to Sophia, who took my panicked call and told me how to fix the internet, I got through the day. I calmed myself down with digging and planting. I re-structured my back yard a bit around the new chicken fence. I watered. I staked up my growing lilies. And in the end, I had a wonderful conversation with a rental agent who may have the perfect house for us. And to top it all off, she is a fellow quilter.

Tomorrow I will rent a house with the confidence that once again I made a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment